We will collect the following information when you purchase digital goods from the Shop:
- Your name. Used to identify you in Order Receipt emails.
- Your email address. Used to communicate with the Customer.
- Your IP address. Required for VAT purposes to help establish your country of residence.
- Your country of residence. Needed to accurately determine the VAT to apply to your order.
- Your address. Required for VAT purposes.
This information is used for processing your order only – to contact you about the status of your order and accurately determine VAT on your purchase.
We also determine your device OS and Browser to better serve website content and enhance your user experience with us. This information cannot be used to identify you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and deliver online.
Cookies are small packets of data created when you visit a website and stored on your computer. We use both permanent and session cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Permanent cookies expire at a defined future date.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them visit About Cookies